Thursday, August 7, 2014

Still here and dry!

I doubt anyone on the mainland who would read this is still up, but just in case, here's the update. The center of the storm has finally arrived on the island. It appears that the mountains have started pushing the storm a little south, and it's weakening. Supposedly. I've got some wind and rain at the moment, but nothing too worrisome yet. As I'm now approaching my bedtime, I'm pretty tired and just want to sleep this off. But I figure I'll stick it out for another hour or two before I sound the all clear, so to speak. 

More later. 





3 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm. I hope all remains ok. The updates stopped just as things appear to have heated up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, all is still well. Just at the peak of the storm, very tired, and trying to rest between surges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As with kidney stones and flatulence, we eagerly await news of the passing. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete