Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm Back! (But I Might Be Leaving Again Soon)

Always know where your rake is.

I was going to write a post about this, but the further I get away from the moment, the less funny it sounds.  Now, with perspective, I realize I really just wanted to make a picture of ALF holding a potato rake in space.

Anyway, here's the article that inspired it.

http://www.virgingalactic.com/news/item/sir-richard-branson-and-new-mexico-governor-susana-martinez-dedicate-the-virgin-galactic-gateway-/

That said, it seems to me that opening a space port with no working spacecraft is kinda like me saying I'm opening a brewery because I have a lot of empty bottles.

Or something.


On the upside, I'm working on converting the yurt into a space ship.





No comments:

Post a Comment