Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fifty is Nifty!

Yep. By the time anyone reads this, it will be my 50th day here in Hilo.

Interesting facts:
On my 1st day I had this great hamburger at the Hilo Bay Cafe that had bleu cheese on it......oh, so good.

On my 12th day I took my first walk along the beach at Hilo Bay (the bay, not the cafe) and got my feet wet in the ocean.

On the 19th day, I took a picture of a large snail.

On the 27th and 28th days, we didn't have power.

On the 34th day, we moved the instruments over to the yurt.

On the 37th day, I moved into the yurt.

The 47th day was the first day I went snorkeling.

The 48th day was the first day that I was here that I didn't get rained on.

:)

1 comment:

  1. And on the 51st day, I posted new pics of the yurtudio. The studiyurt. Wasn't that a Phil Collins song? Yurtudio? Yurt yurt yurt yurtudio!

    ReplyDelete