Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Right Leg Has Gone to the Far Left!

I haven't seen a formal picture of the former leader of the former USSR lately, but I believe that Mikhail Gorbachev has lost that weird mark on his head. 

I believe this because it recently appeared on my right calf.



My leg also now believes that vodka should be served with and between every meal, and it's acquired a strong mutual respect for Ronald Reagan.


Seriously, though, contrary to public belief, this is not necrotizing faciitis <-WARNING! Contains gross pictures  

No, this is simply where, in an act that exemplified all of my wisdom, grace, and general common sense, I burned myself on the exhaust of the generator.

And yes, I know my feet are filthy.  I'm off to go take a shower right now.

И я буду использовать много мыло.

If you need, I always enjoy translating things with Babelfish, only because it's a cool reference to the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment