Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Important Notes of Note

So I just wanted to clear a few things up that are floating around out there:
  • That is NOT, I repeat, NOT me in the "one man band" photo. Nor is it my face photoshopped onto the face of the one man band that it actually is. I never even saw any resemblance. But that's ok. I get that a lot. I seem to look like everyone. Most people I meet think that they know me from somewhere, even though I know we've never met. So either I'm the man of everyone's dreams, or else I just look like everyone. I'm going with the latter. And for the record, this is not the first time this has happened in print media. When I was in high school there was a soccer poster that had a guy in it who looked just like me. And that was pre-photoshop. So there you go.
  • I DID, I repeat, DID finish a demo for Kilzer. It's simple, basic, and very demo-ish, but I like it a lot, and apparently so does he.
  • I am NOT, I repeat, am NOT going to (any longer) spend my evenings and early mornings walking in and around the yurt naked, at the somewhat awkward request of the neighbors. And here I thought Hawai'ians were cool with that.
  • The "D" key on my keyboard is sticking and acting up, so if I missed any d's in this, I apologize.
  • Big props to all who've voted for the best theme music.
  • See that "Digg" button at the bottom at each post? Check out digg.com if you aren't familiar with it. So, yeah, I added those because looking at "0 Diggs" (or "1 Digg" if I'm feeling like digging myself) really helps keep my self-image and ego in check, therefore preventing me from going all Pinky and the Brain on you all, and trying to take over the world.
Thanks for allowing me to take the time to clear all of those things up.
And yes, one of the above items is completely untrue.

Here's an unrelated photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment