Thursday, September 3, 2009

Anthology of Interest: Part 1

So here's the bit where I've stumbled across things that I think are interesting, or funny, or weird, or all three (as in the case of the Crazy Food Replicator Guy).
I want to share them with people, but perhaps they aren't worth a whole entry of their own.  So I've decided to just lump them all together here.

  • I knew it, I knew it, I knew it.  Too bad that a) this isn't very scientific and b) it had to involve a taxidermist at all.  Just remember: 7 years bad luck for breaking a mirror, but 248 years bad luck for killing a chupacabra.  Obviously the town of Blanco, TX is due for some sudden and swift justice to be doled out by a wild pack of angry goat-suckers.
  • I've tried Twitter, and I'm just not a fan.  I just like to talk too much.  Now HERE'S a site more inclined to my tastes.  Too bad that it was created as a joke.  And too bad most of the people who used it cheated by copying in other existing texts.  Jerkwads.
  • On the other hand, if you've got to use Twitter, this guy's doing it right!! *notice: foul language* And here's an interview with the ....  author?  tweeter? twit?...whatever. 
  • And, if you're still cool with the foul language, and would also like to tack on even more tasteless humor, and then mix it all up against a setting of movie review and news, then filmdrunk.com is a blog you want to follow.
  • Just in case you're not into the whole "foul language" thing, and prefer to remember the good old days when no one swore when writing movie reviews, then perhaps Mr. Von Copperpot's the guy for you.  At any rate, it's entertaining.
  • And, just in case the whole "foul language" thing is exactly what you're looking for, this is pretty hilarious, made even more funny by the brief couple of moments that are not filled with f-bombs.

Now here's an unrelated photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment