Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kaiwiki Farms Blog

Just in case the four of you who read this (and that one mystery person in San Francisco who apparently loves me* ) need even more to read about what's going on in my daily life, it's your lucky day!  Fire up the google reader, and be sure to add the brand new, so-new-it's-not-even-finished-yet, so-new-it-still-has-that-new-blog-smell, really really really new Kaiwiki Farms Blog.


You can rock it with a socket right here. Or, if you're not into the whole brevity thing: http://kaiwikifarms.blogspot.com/

On said new blog, you'll find exciting things, like:
  • plans for the farm
  • plants on the farm
  • farm related planning and planting
  • buying things, selling things, and processing things which may or may not have been bought, sold, or processed
  • hiding the keys to the firebird
  • stories about old people going up into space (I hope I'm not giving away too much here)
  • Kickboxing: sport of the future
  • Going to a kegger, Lloyd
  • First dates at malls
  • This rain is a baptism
  • Dissed in the malibu
  • By CHOICE, man! (yeah, man, we choose to be here)
Wow.....
Um.... I guess I got a little carried away there, and kinda off of the point.  But you should have seen it!  I had no idea I could type that fast.

Anyway, go check it out if you wanna.  I'm off to find a Clash t-shirt and a trench coat.





*thanks Google Analytics and whoever you are in the bay area

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cameron... could you let Kaleva know that I'm trying to get in touch with him...
    Ben from Canada.

    ReplyDelete