Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day Photos

On Monday I basically took the day off, and I took a TON of photos.  Most weren't anything to write home about, but a select few turned out pretty well.  There were several of flowers that I liked, but I'm really starting to think that anyone can take nice photos of flowers, so I'm going to lay off posting them here for a while.  Here are four that are not flowers at all.



Of them all, I'm most proud of the last one, as it was a moving target, and I had to use the manual focus to get it.  I'm sure I looked like quite the idiot there at the park, spinning around, looking up and down, all with a camera attached to my face.  But I think it was worth it.

1 comment:

  1. great pix cameron. Esp the dragonfly. I'm very impressed. I've tried and failed miserably w/ hummingbirds so I know the skill it took to capture it! Loved the snail too-such a lovely blue! :) Okay, no more niceties, when are you going to update? Don't make me wish for rain on your head so you will! :)

    ReplyDelete