Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Return of the Surf Machine

To be clear, I'm not writing this because I actually believe you care. I am writing this to pad my post count for March. ;) You see, March is historically my bloggiest month. I guess the advent of spring just naturally makes me blabby. So in order to have more posts this month than last, I've gotta crank out at least three more posts before the end of the day tomorrow. Otherwise the blog gnomes will go on strike and stop letting me use their keyboard.

I'm also writing because my back is stiff from weeding and I could use a break.

So there I was, weeding and minding my own business, when Gordie pulled up. Turns out he cashed in one of his furlough days and went surfing this morning. He then handed me a beer, and proceeded to tell me about the morning.

No, I don't normally drink beer this early in the day, but when Gordie hands you a beer, you take it.

Turns out, he wants to go again tomorrow, and I have been cordially invited, and I'm stoked.

Sure, I'm going to make an ass out of myself, especially given the projected conditions:
http://www.surf-forecast.com/breaks/HonoliiBeachPark/forecasts/latest
But I figure if I wear my glasses with the funny nose and moustache, no one will even notice my surfing.

Full recap of events tomorrow.

That is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment