Friday, July 30, 2010

The More the Merrier

Even back then I was so photogenic....

Yet another person has joined the Cameronomishpere!  In case you're wondering, that's her in the photo wearing my coat.  I swear, more women wore that coat that fall than I think I ever did in my my whole life.  For the record that photo was taken just a little over forever ago, as you can tell by the fact I still wasn't big enough for my shirt.  


At any rate, Tracy Dobbins (née Roden), who has been commenting regularly here on the Cameronomicon, has started blogging again (so she says...we'll see if she keeps it up :P ), and I've added her blog to my Blogs of Interest left over there on the right side of the page.  Also along those lines, I've added a new The Cameronomisphere page, accessible from the just under the header image on any Cameronomicon page or post.  There you'll find the complete list of this little community of bloggers, in the order of most recent post.

Now, if I could just get Lufty, my parents, Paul & Jen, and that cute woman from the health food store to start blogging, I could keep up with everyone with out them having to deal with the burden of actually talking with me.  And you know, that's what's really important here, right?  :)

Speaking of Lufty and his blog, I think I've got him 75% sold on the idea, but the major hang-up is a good blog name.   So, if you have any thoughts or suggestions, please throw them in the comments.  Thx.

6 comments:

  1. "Elvis has Lufty the Building"
    "Lufty For Dead"
    "Exit, Stage Lufty"
    "Lufty Behind"
    "H.R. Puf'n'lufty"
    "Wish in one hand, Lufty in the other - see which one fills up first"
    "Lufty's Tome"
    and my personal favorite:
    "Important words of prose and wisdom, from Lufty"

    ReplyDelete
  2. no good blog luft behind

    lufty expectations

    jeff's jabs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what to say.... I'm either ecstatic or incredibly disappointed that neither of you incorporated Nena's 1983 cult classic into your efforts.

    How about

    99 luft baboons
    99 luft though-balloons
    99 luftastic quips and anecdotes

    I could go on, but its not looking very promising.

    I appreciate the efforts though.... HR Pufn'lufty has a nice ring to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. shoot. i immediately thought of 99 luft balloons. but alas, am too slow.

    hey cameron Paul wants to know who invited John Cusack. ;) cute picture.

    why is it that you never actually wear your own jacket? hmm. have i ever seen you wearing a jacket? i know i've seen you freezing cold - without a jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job folks! It sounds like Lufty's not quite sold on any of them yet. I guess we'll just have to keep trying.

    That's right, Jen. At that point in my life, I didn't want to buy anything, sell anything, or process anything. I didn't want to buy anything sold or processed, sell anything bought or processed, or process anything bought, sold, or processed. Basically I just wanted to hang out with your daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete