Sunday, May 16, 2010

There's Gold in Them There Yurts

You remember that painting that Joie Webster made of the yurt?  Apparently my humble abode is even more inspiring than I had imagined.  My friend Sharon who lives up the road left me a voice-mail yesterday, and said she needed my email address because she had a picture she wanted to send me.  And it's great!




Digging into the EXIF data, I see she snapped it with her iPhone.
Thanks, Sharon!
Now I just have to find that gold.....
.....unless of course it's forewarning that the leprechauns are planning on installing one of those gold-dispensing ATMs at the yurt.  Which totally makes sense.

Because that's how I roll, yo.

1 comment:

  1. Somewhere over the rainbow
    Way up high,
    There's a land that I heard of
    Once in a lullaby.
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Skies are blue,
    And the dreams that you dare to dream
    Really do come true.

    Great picture!

    ReplyDelete