Saturday, April 17, 2010

Junk and Stuff and Whatever

Everyone meet Regan.  Regan, everyone. 
He's the one in the beer suit, and the latest addition to what I like to think of as the Cameronosphere...... or Cameronopolis.....  Cameronological Something-or-other?  I dunno...  perhaps I should drop the whole name+suffix thing before you all are wishing for a Cameronectomy.


At any rate, I've added his blog to the bloglist on the right of the page, so you can all track the 7 posts he makes and then forgets about, like the other blogs on the list (ha ha just kidding, I slacked for quite a while too).

For those of you who don't know about Regan, to put it in the parlance of our times, he is the "Walter" to Kilzer's "The Dude" (sorry Chad, that makes you Donnie).  He's the Hawkeye Pierce to our M*A*S*H unit.   He's the Mama Cass of our particular group of Mamas and Papas.

So keep an eye on his blog for quality insights on life, family, corporate retail America, and bleeding-edge s'mores technology and innovation.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! The exercise for the picture was to find a costume that most matched your body type. The funny thing was I scheduled a minor out patient procedure to remove a vertebrae so that I could drink myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Regan is totally the Mama Cass!

    ReplyDelete