Friday, April 2, 2010

Video Blog!!!! That's Right!!!!!! Video Blog!!!!!

Even though Google Analytics and the number of comments on the blog have been very clearly telling me that no one is reading this, due to my current need for human interaction (which has not yet, but may soon, become desperate), I'm putting  up a video I took with my phone so perhaps you (aka nobody) can better see what I've been up to recently.

Mostly it's just good to know I can upload videos from my phone to youtube.  Also it's good to know that I can still very adequately stick my finger in the frame when I'm trying to turn the video.

Please excuse both the choppy nature of the dialog (as I kept thinking I'd paused the recording) and the crazy nature of my hair (as I kept thinking I'd gotten a haircut).

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing that the analytics isn't picking up that I'm reading it in my feed reader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A) Thanks for reading. Very cool to see that.
    B) Dang, you're right. I guess I should use feedburner as well, since the two aren't integrated yet.
    C) How the hell are you, Helzer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. RE Item B - Nevermind. I'm trying a "short" rss feed approach that will have you click through if you're interested with the first little bit. This will change my writing style a bit, as I've got to rope readers in with the first paragraph, but I think it's worth a try. At least it'll help let me know what post people find interesting enough to click through to.

    Lemme know if this drives you crazy Helzer (and any others reading through a feed reader).

    I'll subscribe to my own blog through my own reader and see what I think from this point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the video blog . . . is that the green house in the background there? Also, I think the new page format is better b/c it was taking forever to load before. I'm reading I promise!! And look I even reset my password so I could make stupid comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you like both the video and the new layout. And no, that was the garage, not the greenhouse, sorry.
    And thanks for the comments!!

    ReplyDelete