Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Power of Bacon

Last week I got an email from Jennifer, sharing with me this wonderful item: Bacon-Flavored Vodka.
No kidding.
The very next day, I saw this on Failblog:

Mmmmmm.....  it even smells like bacon!
Well that got me thinking about what other bacon products are out there.
I mean, what if you really wanted that great bacon smell wherever you go, but you don't always feel it's appropriate to dress so formally? Is there any way to do that?

Of course there is.
So now you can cruise down the road, basking forever in the scent of fresh-made bacon.  But let's say in your basking, you forget you're driving, crash the car, and injure yourself.  Can bacon help you now?

Of course it can.
But let's face it.  If you're going to buy all of this stuff, you're going to need some cash.  And where are you going to keep said cash?

Here.  Where else?
Or, if you're really bringing home the bacon (I know, I know....too easy), you'll need a little more space than the wallet can provide......

.....you may need this:


I know....you're thinking this all looks great, and smells great, but what about that amazing bacon taste for those times when I can't actually eat bacon?  There are more bacon mints, lollipops, candies, cookies, and condiments out there to list but after you're done gorging yourself on those, be sure to use this:
For those of you who are vegetarians or whatever, and feel that all of this is pointless or silly, you can act out your frustrations with these:

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwesome! lol!! we actually have the bacon band-aids. Renae sent them. "Because everything is better with Bacon" even your severed finger. ;)

    ReplyDelete