Saturday, April 3, 2010

More Fun Photos!!

So today I got an email from my friend Carol.  She asked if I could send her the URL to my blog so she could see my latest photos.  I shamefully had to admit that I haven't put up any photos in a long time, and that I've been so busy lately I haven't even really taken any new photos.

But then I got to thinking that it had been such a long time there during which I didn't post a thing that I must have taken some passable photos that I didn't post.  And since the weather's not cooperating today and since I've already got the generator running, I figured I'd put them up.

So here they are.

**Editor's Note:  As you'll see below, I'm also going to be trying out the "jump break" feature on the blog, so the main page isn't 12 miles long.  I don't know how well this will work, or if it'll be more of a pain than the really long main page, and I don't know how it'll work in feed readers either.  But if you've got some feedback about it, please let me know.  Thanks. -C 



Geese at the park in Hilo.


And here's a carpenter bee I found in the garden.


While we're on bees (I seem to take a lot of photos of bees.....), here's one by a noni fruit.


Keeping with the insect/garden theme, here's a grasshopper of some sort.

Just outside the garden, the dogs are having fun.


Up off of Saddle Road, here's a photo of some ferns in some moss on lava.


A stretch of the Saddle Road (believe it or not, this is a color photo, not desaturated)


Quite the opposite, this is at a state park on the Kona side of the island.


This is a Gold Dust Day Gecko.

No comments:

Post a Comment